Since we produced the three plays in the DISPLACED HINDU GODS TRILOGY in two spaces in the BCA Plaza Theatre, we were able to fully transform the lobby into a fun, interactive, informative space.
- – Video stations with clips that tell the stories of intersex individuals
- – Re-mythologized shrines
- – Cosmic audience response board with the following questions:
- BRAHMAN/I: What stories helped shape your identity, or gave you insight into who you are?
- KALKI: What happened when you stepped out of the circle of protection?
- SHIV: What have you had to destroy or leave behind in order to move forward?
- TRILOGY: What else do you want to tell us?
- – Modernist Indian (magnetic) poetry board
- – Contextual video wall
Check out the photo album from opening night to see audience members and the creative team exploring and celebrating in the lobby!