available for purchase
at this time.
C1 is all about the connections we make as a community. Connectivity is our way of bringing you in contact with our mission and with those who are also working to create a just and equitable Boston.
Dig deeper into our shows — Engage and take action with us!
C1 connects with partners across the city to explore themes and content found in our productions. Partnerships can take many forms, from working with our artistic teams, to sharing resources in our lobby, to collaborating on public events like Studio Session open rehearsals, film screenings, post-show events, and more!
Do you have a partnership idea, audience engagement event, or social action you’d like to see at C1 this season? Let’s make it happen! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Action for Boston Community Development
- American Repertory Theater
- Boston Arts Academy
- Boston Center for the Arts
- Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center/Pao Arts Center
- Boston’s Dept of Youth Employment & Engagement
- Boston GLOW
- Boston GLASS
- Boston Mayor’s Office of Arts & Culture
- Boston Public Library
- Central Square Theatre
- Design Studio 4 Social Intervention
- Dudley Cafe
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative
- Fenway Health Alliance
- Huntington Theatre Company
- Hyde Square Task Force
- Madison Park Development Corp.
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Now + There
- Planned Parenthood
- Suffolk University
- The Theatre Offensive
- Urbano Project
- Upham’s Corner Main Streets