available for purchase
at this time.
Company One Theatre is holding auditions for non-union and union actors on Sunday, November 11 from 7pm-10pm and Wednesday, November 14 from 6pm-10pm. If you’re interested in auditioning, please email email@example.com with headshot and resume (if you have one), your availability on both audition days, and the character(s) you wish to be considered for.
- – Quang: Male, Vietnamese, a charismatic fighter, on a journey far away from his lost home and family. This character sometimes uses rap to tell the story.
- – Tong: Female, Vietnamese, sarcastic and independent, has a tough exterior but has but has deep vulnerability. This character sometimes uses rap to tell the story.
- – Asian Guy/American Guy/Nhan/Khue: Male, Vietnamese. For this track, we are looking for a versatile actor with strong comedic timing. Kind, loyal, and integral to Quang’s journey.
- – Asian Girl/American Girl/Thu/Huong/Translator/Flower Girl: Female, Vietnamese. For this track, we are looking for a versatile actor with strong comedic timing. Especially flirtatious and snappy when playing Huong (Tong’s mother).
- – Playwright/Giai/Bobby/Captain Chambers/Redneck Biker/Hippie Dude: Male, Vietnamese. For this track, we are looking for a versatile actor with strong comedic timing to serve as a narrator and storyteller.
What to Prepare:
- – Sides will be provided. Please indicate which character(s) you are interested in and we will email you the appropriate sides.
- – Actors wishing to be considered for Quang or Tong should also prepare a 1-2 minute rap that has a strong narrative.
Callbacks will be held on Saturday, November 17 at the Boston Center for the Arts from 12pm-3pm.
Rehearsals start on February 19 and the show runs from April 27 – May 25 at the BCA Plaza Theatre. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
In an effort to serve our mission, Company One is looking to diversify its pool of designers and production staff. We are seeking theatre artists of color in all areas to be considered for our production teams. We also accept rolling submissions of applications for the following positions:
- Lighting Designer
- Costume Designer
- Sound Designer and/or Composer
- Props Designer/Master
- Master Electrician
- Sound Board Operators
- Dialect and/or Vocal Coach
- Fight Choreographer
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Sarah Cohan, HR Manager, at email@example.com
Company One often offers internships in many different areas of design, production, and management, often tailored to the individual applicant’s schedule and interests. If you’d like to apply for an internship with Company One, please email your resume, and cover letter including your specific area of interest, to Sarah Cohan, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch should there be an internship available in your area.
AMPLIFY the process. AMPLIFY new voices. AMPLIFY connection.
Interested in participating in our PlayLab Unit or PlayLab Fellows programs? Applications will reopen in Fall 2018 for Season 20’s cohorts!
Any questions about Company One’s new work activities should be directed to email@example.com.
If you have a strong interest in the mission of Company One Theatre, and would like to explore ways to become more deeply involved with our organization, please contact Board Vice President Elisa Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org.