available for purchase
at this time.
THE DISPLACED HINDU GODS TRILOGY — Interactive Lobby
Since we produced the three plays in the DISPLACED HINDU GODS TRILOGY in two spaces in the BCA Plaza Theatre, we were able to fully transform the lobby into a fun, interactive, informative space.
- - Video stations with clips that tell the stories of intersex individuals
- - Re-mythologized shrines
- - Cosmic audience response board with the following questions:
- BRAHMAN/I: What stories helped shape your identity, or gave you insight into who you are?
- KALKI: What happened when you stepped out of the circle of protection?
- SHIV: What have you had to destroy or leave behind in order to move forward?
- TRILOGY: What else do you want to tell us?
- - Modernist Indian (magnetic) poetry board
- - Contextual video wall
Check out the photo album from opening night to see audience members and the creative team exploring and celebrating in the lobby!