Company One Theatre is proud to have over 80 projects and over 60 collaborating artists and partners represented on the NEW PLAY MAP, an open-source project of HowlRound: A Center for the Theatre Commons that aims to reimagine how we think about and describe the ecology for new plays in this country. Instead of a collection of single productions, the map shows webs of connection between theatres and artists, weaving together a wildly varied and dynamic picture of innovation in the American theatre.
Visit the Map to trace the path of past and upcoming C1 projects, and find out more about C1 playwrights and plays in development and production at other theatres across the country.
Looking for a place to start? Explore our Season 16 projects and artists:
• BRAHMAN/I: A ONE HIJRA STAND-UP COMEDY SHOW by Aditi Brennan Kapil
• THE CHRONICLES OF KALKI by Aditi Brennan Kapil
• SHIV by Aditi Brennan Kapil
• SHOCKHEADED PETER by The Tiger Lillies et al., in collaboration with Suffolk University
• EDITH CAN SHOOT THINGS AND HIT THEM by A. Rey Pamatmat
• COLOSSAL by Andrew Hinderaker, a National New Play Network Rolling World Premiere