We are not holding auditions at this time. Please feel free to check this page for updates.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Lobby Manager – HYPE MAN
- Stage Management – LEFTOVERS
- Lighting Designer – LEFTOVERS
- Master Electrician – HYPE MAN
- Development Manager
In an effort to serve our mission, Company One is looking to diversify its pool of designers and production staff. We are seeking theatre artists of color in all areas to be considered for our production teams. We also accept rolling submissions of applications for the following positions:
- Lighting Designer
- Costume Designer
- Sound Designer and/or Composer
- Props Designer/Master
- Master Electrician
- Sound Board Operators
- Dialect and/or Vocal Coach
- Fight Choreographer
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to Sarah Cohan, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to be a One Rush Member during Fall 2017 now!
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Sarah Cohan at email@example.com
Assistant to the Costume Designer for Wig Out!
Produced by Company One Theatre at Club Oberon, In association with the A.R.T.
Production meetings begin in January 2018. Rehearsals begin in early March with tech rehearsals beginning April 22. Opening night is on April 26 and performances run through May 13. All rehearsals and meetings are weeknights and weekend days. Some weekday, daytime work one-on-one with the costume designer may be required.
Assistant to the Marketing and Communications Manager
Ideally beginning January 8, 2018 through the end of the semester or through Summer 2018. 8 to 15 hours per week.
Assistant to the Production Manager
Ideally beginning January 2, 2018 through July 31. Hours range from 8 hours per week to 40 hours per week during tech rehearsals.Tech rehearsal weeks will occur about six weeks throughout this time period. All hours are in person with four hours spent in staff or department meetings and at least four hours scheduled to complete assigned projects each week.
Company One often offers internships in many different areas of design, production, and management, often tailored to the individual applicant’s schedule and interests. If you’d like to apply for an internship with Company One, please email your resume, and cover letter including your specific area of interest, to Sarah Cohan, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch should there be an internship available in your area.
AMPLIFY the process. AMPLIFY new voices. AMPLIFY connection.
Interested in participating in our PlayLab Unit or PlayLab Fellows programs? Applications are now open!
Any questions about Company One’s new work activities should be directed to email@example.com.
If you have a strong interest in the mission of Company One Theatre, and would like to explore ways to become more deeply involved with our organization, please contact Board Vice President Elisa Choi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEASON 19 | AMPLIFY
HYPE MAN: a break beat play • WIG OUT! • LEFTOVERS
Subscriptions are now on sale for Company One Theatre’s 19th season! Choose from the packages below for guaranteed tickets to every show. CLICK HERE to subscribe!
COMPANY CARD: $100
Forget tiered, leveled, or matinee-only — the Company Card is the straight-forward subscription with all the benefits of a premium package!
- Receive one ticket to each performance during anytime in the run, including opening night
- VIP seating at all performances, including floor seats to Tarell Alvin McCraney’s WIG OUT! at A.R.T.’s OBERON
- Reserve your tickets before they go on sale to the general public
- Avoid pesky box office and mysterious convenience fees
- See shows at theaters around the city courtesy of the Circle of Friends discount card that comes with your subscription
- No-fuss reschedulings, last minute bookings, or “oops, I lost my ticket”-reprintings
- Get free pins, pens, and show-specific merchandise
- First access to responsive programming, PlayLab, and special events
THE PLUS-ONE PACKAGE: $175 (the best deal)
The plus-one package offers you everything the Company Card has to offer, but for two (two tickets to each show, eight total for the season)!
Additional perks include:
- Interchangeable plus-one tickets — bring your mom to one show, your old college roommate to the next, your partner to the third, and your colleague to the fourth. You’ll be a popular person come season’s end!
- Save an additional 7% savings
FOR THE UNDER 26 CROWD: $60 (only $5 a month)
Calling all theatre enthusiasts, students, student loan sufferers, baristas, artists, roofers, accountants, interns, and whomever else is trying to navigate that tough financial time between high school life and bonafide adulthood! We offer you all the perks of our Company Card for only $5 a month.